1. Basic concepts.
- Online store - an Internet site located at: amemur.com on which the Goods offered by the Seller for purchase and all subdomains associated with it are presented;
- Online store visitor - a person who came to the site of the online store without the purpose of placing an Order;
- User - an individual or legal entity, a visitor to the online store, accepting the terms of this Agreement and wishing to place orders in the online store;
- Buyer - a User who has placed an Order in the online store;
- Seller - IE Mamaev Yury Yurievich, OGRNIP: 321784700114899, INN: 471421328757, St. Petersburg, Ekaterininsky pr. 2A, 511.;
- Product - items presented for sale in the online store;
- Order - a duly executed request of the Buyer for the purchase and delivery to the address specified by the Buyer / by self-pickup of the Goods selected in the online store.
2. General provisions.
- The Seller sells the Goods through the online store.
- By ordering the Products through the online store, the User agrees to the terms set out below. In case of disagreement with the conditions outlined in this User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement or the Public Offer), the User must immediately stop using the service and leave the Online Store.
- This user agreement, as well as information about the Goods, is a public offer by article 435 and paragraph 2 of article 437 of the civil code of the Russian Federation.
- The Agreement can be changed by the Seller unilaterally without notifying the User / Buyer. The new version of the Agreement comes into force after 10 (ten) calendar days from the date of its publication.
- The public offer is recognized as accepted by the Visitor of the Online Store / Buyer from the moment the Visitor registers in the Online Store, the Buyer places an Order without authorization, the moment the Buyer accepts the Order by phone +7 (931) 999-79-98.
- By placing an Order, the User / Buyer agrees that the Seller can entrust the execution of the Agreement to a third party while remaining responsible for its execution.
- All rights and obligations under the Agreement concluded with the User arise directly from the Seller.
3. Subject of the agreement.
- The subject of this Agreement is to enable Users to purchase the Products presented in the online store.
- This Agreement applies to all types of goods and services presented in the online store, as long as such offers with a description are present in the catalog of the online store.
- Registration in the online store.
- Registration in the online store is carried out by clicking on the "Register" button.
- Registration in the online store is not mandatory for ordering.
- The Seller is not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by the User during registration.
- The user undertakes not to disclose to third parties the login and password specified during registration.
- Communication between the User / Buyer and the Seller's representatives should be based on the principles of generally accepted morality and communication etiquette. It is strictly forbidden to use obscene words, abuse, offensive language, as well as threats and blackmail, regardless of the form and to whom they were addressed.
4. Goods and order of making a purchase.
- The Seller ensures that the Goods presented in the online store are available in his warehouse. The photographs accompanying the Product are simple illustrations to it and may differ from the actual appearance of the Product. Descriptions and characteristics accompanying the Product do not claim to be exhaustive and may contain typographical errors. To clarify information on the Goods, the Buyer must contact the Seller by any means of communication indicated in the online store.
- In the absence of the Goods ordered by the Buyer in the Seller's warehouse, the latter has the right to exclude the specified Goods from the Order or cancel the Buyer's Order, notifying the Buyer about this by sending an appropriate e-mail to the address indicated by the Buyer during registration or by calling the Seller.
- In case of cancellation of a fully or partially prepaid Order, the cost of the canceled Goods is returned by the Seller to the Buyer in the manner in which the Goods were paid.
- The Buyer is fully responsible for the provision of incorrect information, which entailed the impossibility of the Seller's proper performance of its obligations to the Buyer.
- When processing the Order, the Seller, if necessary, can clarify the details of the Order, agree on the delivery date. The delivery date depends on the availability of the ordered goods in the Seller's warehouse and the time required to process and deliver the Order.
- The date of delivery of the goods can be changed by the Seller unilaterally if there is objective, in the opinion of the Seller, reasons or force majeure.
5. Delivery of the order.
- Self-pickup of goods is carried out from the warehouse at: St. Petersburg, Ekaterininsky pr. 2A, 511
- Delays in delivery are possible due to unforeseen circumstances that occurred through no fault of the Seller.
- Upon delivery, the Order is handed over to the Buyer or to a third party specified in the Order as the recipient (hereinafter the Buyer and the third party are referred to as the "Recipient"). If it is impossible to receive the Order paid by cash by the above persons, the Order can be handed over to a person who can provide information about the Order (shipment number and/or full name of the Recipient), as well as pay the cost of the Order in full to the person delivering the Order.
- To avoid cases of fraud, as well as to fulfill the obligations assumed, upon delivery of the prepaid Order, the person delivering the Order has the right to request an identity document of the Recipient, as well as indicate the type and number of the document provided by the Recipient on the receipt for the Order. The Seller guarantees the confidentiality and protection of the Recipient's personal data.
- The risk of accidental loss or accidental damage to the Goods passes to the Buyer from the moment the Order is transferred to him and the Recipient of the Order signs the documents confirming the delivery of the Order. In case of non-delivery of the Order, the Seller refunds to the Buyer the cost of the order prepaid by the Buyer and delivery in full after receiving confirmation of the loss of the Order from the Delivery Service.
- The cost and delivery time of each Order for individuals and legal entities is calculated individually, based on information about the delivery address of the Goods, weight, dimensions, and delivery method. The cost and delivery time are discussed by phone after the formation of the Order in the online store.
- The Seller's obligation to transfer the goods to the Buyer is considered fulfilled at the time the courier delivers the Goods to the Recipient or receives the Goods by the Recipient at the pre-agreed place of issue of the Order (including the pickup point).
- When accepting an Order from a courier, the Recipient is obliged to inspect the delivered Goods and check it for compliance with the declared quantity, range, and completeness of the Goods, as well as check the service life of the delivered Goods and the integrity of the packaging. If there are no claims to the delivered Goods, the Recipient signs in the "Order delivery form" or another similar document provided by the courier, and pays for the Order (in the absence of a 100% advance payment or a valid contract concluded for legal entities). The signature in the accompanying documents indicates that no claims to the Goods have been made by the Recipient and the Seller has fully and duly fulfilled his obligation to transfer the Goods.
- For legal entities - customers, upon receipt of goods, you must have a seal or power of attorney.
- The time spent by couriers delivering the goods sold by the Seller at the address of the Recipient is limited to 10 minutes.
- The goods presented in the online store comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- To clarify the date, time and, if necessary, the delivery route, contact the operator/manager, using any communication method specified in the online store.
- The User understands and agrees that delivery is a separate service that is not an integral part of the Goods purchased by the Buyer, the performance of which ends at the time the Receiver receives the Goods and makes the payment for it.
6. Payment for the goods.
- The price of the goods sold in the online store is indicated in rubles of the Russian Federation, including VAT.
- The price of the Goods is indicated in the online store. In case of incorrect indication of the price of the Goods ordered by the Buyer, the Seller informs the Buyer about this to confirm the Order at the corrected price or to cancel the Order. If it is impossible to contact the Buyer, this Order is considered canceled. If the order has been paid, the Seller returns to the Buyer the amount paid for the Order in the same way in which it was paid.
- The price of the Goods in the online store can be changed by the Seller unilaterally. The price of an Order made before the change in the price of the Goods is not subject to change.
- Individuals pay in cash (on a cash register receipt) and for cashless payments (payment through terminals by bank cards) to the courier upon delivery, or at the office upon pickup.
- By legal entities Payment is made in cash (on a cashier's receipt) and for cashless payments (based on a signed contract and an invoice).
- Features of payment for the Goods using bank cards.
- By the regulation of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation "On the issue of bank cards and transactions performed using payment cards" dated 24.12.2004 No. 266-P, transactions with bank cards are performed by the cardholder or his authorized person.
- Bank card transactions are authorized by the bank. If the bank has reason to believe that the operation is fraudulent, then the bank has the right to refuse to carry out this operation.
- To avoid cases of various kinds of unlawful use of bank cards when paying, all Orders paid with a bank card are checked by the Seller. To verify the identity of the owner and his eligibility to use the card, the Seller has the right to require the Buyer who has placed such an order to present an identity document.
- The Seller has the right to provide discounts on Products and establish a bonus program. The types of discounts, bonuses, the procedure and conditions for an accrual are determined by the Seller independently and are indicated in the online store.
- An order is considered incomplete if the Buyer reported a change in the purchase decision before the start of the assembly of the order in the warehouse. If the Buyer informs the Seller about this after the start of assembling the order at the warehouse, then changes in the configuration are impossible.
7. Return of goods.
- We accept unused goods in sealed original packaging for return.
- The exchange of defective goods is made based on the conclusion of the Service Center.
- The seller takes all possible measures to minimize the time for the exchange of goods. The maximum period for the exchange of goods cannot exceed the terms established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
8. Confidentiality and information protection.
- The personal data of the User / Buyer are processed based on Federal Law No. 152 "On Personal Data" and by the Seller's policy regarding the processing of personal data.
- When registering, the User provides personal data.
- By providing his personal data to the Seller, the Visitor / User / Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data, the receipt of personal data by the Seller from the Visitor / User / Buyer and other persons, the transfer of personal data to third parties to achieve the purposes of processing personal data and confirms that, making a decision freely, by their own will and in their interest.
- Consent to the processing of personal data is given to inform about new products, special promotions, offers, fulfilling obligations under this Public Offer, organizing the delivery of goods to Buyers, monitoring the satisfaction of the Visitor/User/Buyer, as well as monitoring the quality of services provided by the Seller.
- The processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (including transfer to third parties, not excluding cross-border transfer, if the need for it arose in the course of fulfilling obligations), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- The Seller has the right to send informational messages, including advertising messages, to the e-mail and mobile phone of the User / Buyer with his consent expressed through the commission of actions that uniquely identify this subscriber and allow him to reliably establish his will to receive the message. The User / Buyer has the right to refuse to receive advertising and other information without explaining the reasons for the refusal by informing the Seller of his refusal by phone or by sending a corresponding application to the Seller's email address. Service messages informing the User / Buyer about the order and the stages of its processing are sent automatically and cannot be rejected by the User / Buyer.
- Consent can be revoked at any time by revoking the acceptance of this Public Offer using a written appeal to the Seller. The processing of personal data can be continued if there are grounds specified in clauses 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10, part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law No. 152 "On personal data".
- The seller receives information about the IP-address of the Visitor of the online store. This information is not used to identify the Visitor.
9. Duration of the Public Offer.
- This Public Offer comes into force from the moment of its acceptance by the Visitor/Buyer and is valid until the acceptance of the Public Offer is withdrawn.
10. Additional terms.
- The Seller has the right to assign or in any other way transfer his rights and obligations arising from his relationship with the Buyer to third parties.
- The online store and the services provided may be temporarily partially or completely unavailable due to preventive or other work, or for any other technical reasons. The technical service of the Seller has the right to periodically carry out the necessary preventive or other work with or without prior notice to the Buyers.
- In the event of any questions and claims from the User / Buyer, he must contact the Seller by phone or in any other access way. The parties will try to resolve all disputes that arise through negotiations; if an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to a judicial authority by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.